Are you a survivor of Sexual Abuse, Domestic Violence, Physical Abuse, Rape, Spiritual Abuse, Extreme Verbal and Emotional Abuse, Bullying, Workplace or Employer Abuse?
Do you spend a lot of time thinking about your abuse experiences?
- Is it difficult for you to be sexually intimate?
- Are you struggling with sexual identity issues?
- Have you been sexually or physically abused by a Pastor or Leader in the church?
- Is your boss verbally abusing you?
- Are you holding onto the secret of being abused and it is tearing you up inside?
- Do you live in fear because you have to have contact with your abuser?
- Are you overwhelmed with anxiety or depression?
- Do you struggle with relationships?
- Do you feel like no one cares about you?
- Are you hurting yourself in some way or thinking about suicide
The ugly truth is that abuse is very common.
Every 9 seconds in the US a woman is assaulted or beaten
Nearly 5 children die every day in America from abuse and neglect
1 in 5 females and 1 in 7 males engage in some form of self-injury type behavior
49% of American workers report being affected by being a target or a witness to bullying in the workplace
Every 2½ minutes, someone is sexually assaulted in America
There is Hope for Healing that produces Harmony through counseling.
Abuse of any kind has a negative impact on a person’s emotional and mental health. Counseling is important to help you work through all the issues you are facing. Whether the abuse happened in childhood or last week, you deserve to nurture yourself to healing and recovery. Dr. Crystal Hollenbeck uses Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR) and Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT) therapy to help you work through the painful effects of abuse. You are not alone and counseling is a safe and confidential place for you to grow.
Please begin the healing journey today and seek counseling if you are currently experiencing abuse or you are a survivor of abuse.